2" Atlas EnergyShield® PRO is comprised of a Class A fire rated closed cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core faced with an embossed white acrylic coated aluminum foil facer on the front and a reflective foil facer on the back. EnergyShield® PRO combines a high R-value, Class A durable aluminum facers, and water resistive barrier attributes in a high performance rigid insulation board.
Don't forget to order insulation fasteners for your project!
EnergyShield® PRO is recommended for use in both commercial and residential applications due to the Class A fire rating.
Common applications include:
- Exterior cavity walls
- Exterior or interior insulated sheathing for walls framed with wood or steel studs
- Exterior or interior CI (continuous insulation) for cmu/block/concrete wall systems
- Exterior CI for installation over wood or gypsum sheathings
- Use over existing cladding to improve energy efficiency and provide a level surface prior to installingnew cladding
- Interior walls only, or interior ceilings only, without requiring a code approved thermal barrier (approved per NFPA 286) in certain building types
- EnergyShield® PRO thermal values were determined by ASTM Test Method C518 at 75ø mean temperature. test specimens were conditioned per ASTM C1289.
- Others sizes/thicknesses available on request
- "R"means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.