When you visit RapidMaterials.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Please note that pricing is subject to change without notice. With respect to items sold by Rapid Materials, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. "Bidding" or "Quoting" of products to be purchased off of RapidMaterials.com is to be done at your own risk.
Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Placing an item in your cart does not reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item's price may decrease between the time you place it in your cart and the time you purchase it.
Rapid Materials will not use any of your information for any purpose other than to fulfill your order for Rapid Materials products and/or Rapid Materials market research. Rapid Materials will not provide any of your information to anyone else for any purpose without your consent.
Order Cancellation Policy
Payment for orders cannot be cancelled or reimbursed once an order confirmation has been sent without the agreement of Rapid Materials. Once an order has been processed and shipped, the order is non-cancellable. You may elect to have the order processed as a return per our Return Policy.
If there is a mistake on your Rapid Materials order that was a result by an error of Rapid Materials, advise Rapid Materials within fifteen (15) days of shipment, and your order will be replaced at no cost.
If your Rapid Materials order arrives damaged, please take digital photographs of the damage immediately on arrival. Rapid Materials is able to assist you in making a claim with the shipping company within reasonable means.
Returns for any reason other than our error will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- Returns must be pre-approved by Rapid Materials in writing.
- Return items must be in un-opened, un-damaged original packaging. Returns of any used item will not be accepted and no refund will be given. If a used item is returned to us, we will notify you in writing. You may elect to have the item shipped back to you at your expense.
- Return items must be shipped at your expense within thirty (30) days of date of original order. Tracking information must be provided to Rapid Materials at time of shipment. All return instructions must be followed. Rapid Materials is not responsible for lost return shipments under any circumstances. Orders returned with "collect" shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged against any refund due.
- Shipping costs will not refunded under any circumstances.
- Refunds may take up to thirty (30) days after we have received your return.
- Any refunds will be made using the same credit card used for the original purchase. No other form of refund will be given.
Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 2-3 business days. However, due to material availability, large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
Rapid Materials reserves the right to change the shipping method at its own discretion and expense. We utilize the netParcel shipping gateway to calculate shipping costs.
Please note that some items may ship directly from their respective manufacturers, or from fulfillment locations that may require multiple packages be shipped to fill your order.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Rapid Materials reserves the right to refuse service.