CONCEALOR® low profile head fasteners are engineered to perform
in a variety of applications. They are specified in many metal roofing
systems to attached Standing Seam Roof clips and flashings to metal or wood. They are easy to install
and provides optimal strength.
The Concealor GP #10-13 features:
- Tri-Seal Coating passes 1,000 hr salt spray test with 0% red rust
- Can be used in treated & fire-treated lumber
- Lower cost option than stainless steel for coastal applications (stainless steel clips should be used)
- #2 Square drive for optimum torque transfer and no cam-out
- Low profile head (Ultra-Low also available)
1" Concealors are sold in bags of 250pcs. A full carton contains 5,000.