No matter what the metal roof panel profile, S-5! has your roof mounting solution!
S-5! clamps attach to the panel seam by the tightening of two "bullet-nosed" stainless steel setscrews against the roof panel seam material (usually done with a professional grade screw-gun). The round point of the setscrew compresses the roof panel seam (vertical leg) against the opposite wall of the S-5! clamp, dimpling the roof panel seam, but not penetrating it it or damaging the paint finish. Threaded holes in the clamps can then be used to mount a variety of ancillary items to the roof.
S-5! clamp features:
- Superior holding strength - mount virtually anything to a metal roof
- Simple, fast installation
- Won't damage the roof panels or paint finish
- Won't void the roof panel warranty
- Brass S-5! clamps won't corrode copper panels
- All stainless steel fasteners virtually eliminate corrosion
Which S-5! clamp fits my roof panel?
With our easy to use Clamp to Seam Tool, all you have to do is select the roof panel profile that matches your roof and we''ll show you which clamps fit!