SFS TWS-D12 fasteners are designed specifically for fastening wall cladding products & facades to wood.
- Aesthetic fastening system for attachment to timber battens, dimensional lumber, plywood and OSB
- 304 Austentic Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Low profile TORX
- Perfect match for all Trespa colors (custom colors or unpainted also available) Note that the color will be an average tone equivalent to the wood grain, and will be a solid color, not a wood grain.
- 10-12 x 1.50"
- Packaged 250pcs per box
|Thread Major Diameter:||.194-.188"|
|Thread Minor Diameter:||.134"-.129"|
|Nominal Tensile Strength:||1596 lbs|
|Minimal Torsional Strength:||60 lb-in|
|Nominal Shear Strength:||1214 lbs|
Pull-Out Strength SYP Dimensional Lumber
Pull-Out Strength - Plywood
- 3/4"=578 lbs
Pull-Out Strength- OSB
- Fastener length should provide for a minimum of 1" penetration into wood substrate
- 0-2500 rpm screw gun recommended with depth sensing nosepiece
- Use of T20W TORX Drive bit is required
- Use of impact guns or hammer drills is not recommended