When you compare our Terms and Conditions to those on other websites you will find them to be pretty elementary. They are that way for a reason. The key benefit of Rapid Materials is an efficient order entry system. As an extension of that concept the Terms and Conditions of Sale are equally efficient.
The specifics are outlined below:
- We will do everything within our control to fulfill your order, exactly as you outline. That includes; the correct quantity and excellent quality. If we ship your order incorrectly, let us know as soon as possible what is wrong and we will correct our error promptly at no cost to you.
- You are responsible for placing an accurate order. Unless we supply the order incorrectly, we will charge a 25% restocking fee on any returns. See our “Policies” page for complete information.
- Exterior cladding materials (Reynobond, Larson, Alucobond, Fundermax and Equitone products) are not returnable. All sales of these products are final.
What happens if something arrives damaged?
- Take digital photographs of the damage immediately. If damage to the package is obvious, do not sign for the shipment unless the carrier notes the damage. At your option, you may elect to refuse the shipment.
- Notify us immediately. You may call us at 770-405-1060. We may request that you also send us notification in writing, as well as supply any photos so that we can pursue a claim.
- Once we have been properly notified, we will reship the materials at no expense to you, or refund your purchase (at your request). Rapid Materials will file a claim with the carrier.
- If materials arrive damaged or the shipment is missing due to an act or error on the part of the carrier, we will generally only reship the materials using the same method as originally ordered.
- DO NOT file a claim with the carrier yourself. If you file a claim on your own behalf, we will not ship replacement materials or refund any portion of the order. If you still need materials, you will then have to place and pay for a new order.