When you compare our Terms and Conditions to those on other websites you will find them to be pretty elementary. They are that way for a reason. The key benefit of Rapid Materials is an efficient order entry system. As an extension of that concept the Terms and Conditions of Sale are equally efficient.
The specifics are outlined below:
- We will do everything within our control to fulfill your order, exactly as you outline. That includes; the correct quantity and excellent quality. If we ship your order incorrectly, let us know as soon as possible what is wrong and we will correct our error promptly at no cost to you.
- You are responsible for placing an accurate order. Unless we supply the order incorrectly, we will charge a 25% restocking fee on any returns. See our “Policies” page for complete information.
- What happens if something arrives damaged?
- Exterior cladding materials (Reynobond, Larson, Alucobond, Fundermax and Equitone products) are not returnable. All sales of these products are final.
- Take digital photographs of the damage immediately. If damage to the package is obvious, do not sign for the shipment unless the carrier notes the damage. At your option, you may elect to refuse the shipment.
- Notify us immediately. Rapid Materials will supply the appropriate information so that you will be able to file a claim with the carrier, but the responsibility for the claim filing is yours.