ULTRA-Z drilling fasteners are manufactured using an innovative tapered compression point process (TCP) with tightened tolerance controls to provide an ultra-sharp cutting edge. The REVERSE TAPER design features an extended flute that penetrates thicker materials while guiding chips away from the surface, eliminating clogging and reducing burn-out and waste. Ultra-Z fasteners come in a full range of sizes and drives and are available with corrosion inhibiting OxySeal II coating for extended life.
10x1" Pancake Head Clip Screw
- 1000 Hour Ruspert® Coating* for corrosion resistance
- #10x9 Thread
- Combo Drive (Square/Phillips drive)
- T-17 saw point for easy cutting through light gauge sheet metal and fast wood penetration
The Advantages of the Ruspert Treatment:
- Superior corrosion resistance against salt water, gas, weathering and others
- Corrosion resistance against scratches due to composite layers
- Electrolytic corrosion resistance when used with other metals
The Rodenhouse Plasti-Grip® PMF (Plastic Masonry Fastener) attaches rigid continuous insulation to concrete and masonry substrates. Rodenhouse PlastiGrip fasteners are available in multiple lengths to achieve various results.
We pride ourselves on providing expert advice based on decades of professional field experience. Whether it’s choosing the right tool for the job or calculating the correct material requirements, our experts are available to serve you.
Open M-F 8am-5pm
(770) 405 - 1060