Our 50/50 bar solder is perfect for any copper, galvanized steel or zinc soldering applications and is available in 3 different bar sizes. 1/4lb bar is perfect for gutter applications or tight corners.
- 50% Lead + 50% Tin
- Available in 1/4 lb, 1/2 lb and 1lb standard bars
- Perfect for metal roof, coping and gutter applications
- 1/4 lb bar: .25″ x .25″ x 13″+/-
- 1/2 lb bar: .341″ x .341″ x12-13″ +/-
- 1 lb bar: Trapezoidal Shape: Top 0.50″, Bottom 0.75″, Thickness 0.4″,Length 12-13″ +/-
Our 50/50 solder is sold by by the lb (pound) not the bar, so if you need 10 bars of 1/2lb solder, order 5lbs.
If you order 1/4lb bar with a quantity of 5, you will receive 5lbs of solder, 20 bars.
If you order 1/2lb bar with a quantity of 5, you will receive 5lbs of solder, 10 bars.
If you order 1lb bar with a quantity of 5, you will receive 5lbs of solder, 5 bars.