The Falz Cutter makes fast work of cutting off old standing seam roof seams for demolition or replacement. Powered by your cordless power drill, the Falz Cutter works by removing the entire folded portion of the standing seam panel.
Due to its unique design, the Falz Cutter can be placed anywhere along the length of standing seam making it possible to remove short sections if needed.
The Falz Cutter works on all 1″ & 1-1/2″ double-lock panel profiles that have a folded seam of 9/16″ (13.5mm) or less.
It will not work with any panel that has a 5/8″ or taller folded seam, and will not work on a single-lock profile.
Powered by your cordless (or corded) power drill. Drill is not included!
- Uses any 3/8″ drive power drill. Recommended minimum torque of 1000in-lbs/84ft-lbs
- Cuts up to 98 feet (30m) per minute depending on material, battery condition and charge
- Ships in high-impact, military grade carrying case
- Lightweight at 6.16lbs (2.8kg) not including weight of power drill
- Cuts most 1″ and 1-1/2″ standing seam profiles with a folded seam of less than 9/16″ (13.5mm)
Maximum Sheet Metal Capacities:
- Stainless Steel – 26ga, .019″, 0.5mm
- Mild Steel/Painted Steel – 24ga, .027″, 0.7mm
- Copper, Aluminum, Zinc – .032″, 20oz, 0.8mm