Freund offers two complete soldering iron kits for the professional tradesman. Both kits center around Express soldering irons, one of the finest gas-fired soldering irons in the world. All you need to provide is a standard American style propane canister (the one from your propane barbecue grill will work perfectly).
Standard Freund Soldering Iron Kit.
Features the Express Standard Soldering Iron (requires outside ignition source) for zinc, copper and stainless steel with swivel hose attachment. This Express soldering iron features the patented CERCO burner for fast 70 second start up time. Overall length of the iron is 13-1/4″ and it weighs 33oz.
Included in the kit:
- Medium Express soldering Iron Tip (9 oz – 3-3/4″ Long)
- Pressure Regulator. UL Classified, compact design allows adjustment from 30-60 psi
- Solid Brass LP Gas Quick Connects for fast connection & disconnection of soldering iron and hose from tank. No special tools needed
- 12’0″ UL Listed Hose
- 25 pack of soldering fluid brushes for flux, oil, acids etc
- Stack-On Pro-Tough Tool Box/Carrying Case
Replacement tips in a variety of sizes are also available:
- Express Soldering Iron Tips -Regular Duty
- Express Soldering Iron Tips – Long Life
- Express Soldering Iron Tips – Turbo